Edutor – Premium Theme for Moodle LMS Platform
Edutor is a brand new premium theme designed for the Moodle LMS platform. Modern and super professional, this theme is the perfect design solution for universities and corporate Moodle sites.
Developed based on Moodle’s core theme Boost, it’s future-proof and retains all of the best UX/UI design improvements from the latest Moodle releases. Comes with 6 on-trend colour schemes and packed with highly customisable options, it’s quick and easy to set up a bespoke Moodle site to reflect your organisation’s identity and branding. You can view Edutor’s main features and settings here.
Sorry this theme is not compatible with Moodle versions lower than 4.0
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We confidently offer a 100% money-back guarantee with all of our Moodle themes. If you decide you don’t want to use it and email us why within 30 days of buying, we promise you a full refund – no questions asked!
- Theme Version: v1.2.2 (Moodle 4.0.x)
- Last updated: 2022-06-29
- Compatibility: Moodle 4.0
- Theme Parents: Moodle Boost Theme
- Beautiful UI and UX
- Demo image PSD files included
- 6 colour presets (switch via theme settings)
- Custom brand colours
- Custom logo
- Custom menu (responsive)
- User menu
- Custom Google fonts
- Boost tabbed navigation
- Social media links (custom links available)
- Login page background image
- Course list layout styles (3 options: Default, Cards and Masonry)
- Default course image
- Course header image option
- Frontpage header alert (customisable background colour)
- Frontpage hero section (add up to 6 slides)
- Frontpage logos section (add up to 12 logos)
- Frontpage slideshow video link (Youtube or Vimeo)
- Frontpage course search section
- Frontpage categories section (add up to 20 items)
- Frontpage call-to-action section with data boxes (add up to 4 data boxes) and benefit boxes (add up to 6 items)
- Frontpage featured panes and blocks (add up to 6 panes and 60 panes)
- Frontpage FAQ section (add up to 10 Q&A)
- Frontpage promo carousel (add up to 6 items with video options)
- Frontpage (add up to 10 teachers)
- Frontpage testimonials section (add up to 6 items)
- Footer branding area
- Footer content blocks (for footer menu links)
- Footer widget areas
- Page “back-to-top” link
- Custom SCSS/CSS
- Google analytics
- Supports multi-language content
- Supports Moodle social logins (Facebook/Google/Linkedin/Microsoft)
- Supports Bootstrap 4 components
- Supports Moodle Static Pages Plugin
- Supports Moodle Custom Certificate Plugin
- Supports Bootstrap icons (1600+ icons)
- Supports Google Material icons (1000+ icons)
- Supports FontAwesome v4.7.0 icons (600+ icons)
- Compatible Browsers: Latest Chrome, Latest Firefox, Latest Safari, Latest Edge (Note: Moodle 4.0+ does NOT support IE 11)
If you would like to report theme bugs and issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, our theme licences are NOT subscription-based. They’re perpetual to the specific Moodle theme version.
For example, if you bought a theme license for Moodle 4.0, your license is valid for Moodle version 4.0 forever. You can use the theme on a Moodle 4.0 site as long as you like. You will also get free theme updates (incl. bug fixes and improvements) and support for Moodle 4.0.
If you’d like to upgrade your Moodle site from version 4.0 to a higher version in the future (eg. Moodle 4.1/4.2/4.3) you will have the option to upgrade your current theme license. A small license upgrade fee will apply so you don’t need to pay for the full license price for a higher version again.
Upgrading is completely optional and you can choose when to upgrade. Our flexible pricing model allows your organisation to “Pay As You Need“. Most of our customers upgrade their Moodle sites and themes every 1-3 years.
Once installed you can go to the theme settings page to configure the theme:
Site administration > Appearance > Themes > Edutor
You need to replace the whole theme folder with the new one to ensure you don’t miss any changes. Also remember to purge the Moodle cache to see all the changes.
No, you won’t. All of your theme configurations are safely stored in your database so you won’t lose anything.
Please email us at email@example.com with your Moodle version/build and theme version so we can investigate and fix the bug/issue for you asap.
- Download the theme zip file
- Extract the /edutor/ folder and the files.
- Upload the /edutor/ folder to your hosting server’s Moodle theme directory:
Your Moodle installation > theme > edutor
- Log into your Moodle site as an admin, and navigate to the theme selector:
Settings > Site administration > Appearance > Themes > Theme selector
- Click “use theme” next to the edutor theme to activate
Moodle v4.0 ONLY
- Added more Photoshop template files
- Updated hero images Photoshop template file
- Added Bootstrap icons (v1.8.1)
- Styling improvements
- Bug fixes
- Styling improvements
- Initial Release