Material Boost – Premium Theme For Moodle™ LMS Platform
Material Boost is a responsive Moodle LMS theme inspired by Google Material Design. It uses Material Design’s vibrant colour palette and comes with 6 Material design colour presets. You can easily change the primary theme colour via the theme colour picker. The landing page adopts the popular card-based design and provides plenty of marketing blocks for you to promote your courses or content.
This theme is built based on Moodle’s core theme Boost and uses the latest Bootstrap 4 framework so there’re many handy Bootstrap components you can use within your Moodle site. For full theme features please check out the theme demo and the feature list below.
You can contact us to request a purchase link.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We confidently offer a 100% money-back guarantee with all of our Moodle/Mahara themes. If you decide you don’t want to use it and email us why within 30 days of buying, we promise you a full refund – no questions asked!
- Theme Version: v7.1 (Moodle 4.0) | v6.0 (Moodle 3.11)
- Compatibility: Moodle 4.0 & 3.11
- Last updated: 2022-10-03
- Theme Parents: Moodle Boost Theme
- Based on Moodle’s core theme Boost
- Responsive design
- 6 colour presets (switch via theme settings)
- Custom theme primary colour
- Custom logo
- Custom menus
- User menu
- Boost navigation
- Frontpage alert
- Frontpage slideshow (add up to 6 slides)
- Frontpage promo blocks (add up to 6 blocks)
- Frontpage featured blocks (add up to 6 blocks)
- Frontpage testimonials section (add up to 6 items)
- Frontpage CTA section
- Header email and phone area
- Footer widget areas
- Footer content blocks (3 blocks) (example code)
- Footer social media links
- Page “back-to-top” link
- Custom SCSS/CSS
- Custom icons for course activities and files
- Supports Moodle Static Pages Plugin
- Supports Moodle social logins (Facebook/Google/Linkedin/Microsoft)
- Supports popular Moodle course format plugins: Tiles Format, Grid Format, Collapsed Topics, Onetopic Format, Edwiser Course Formats, Pop up activities
- Supports Moodle Atto plugins (Full screen and Templates)
- Supports Moodle Level Up! Plugin
- Google analytics
- Supports FontAwesome v4.7.0 icons (600+ icons)
- Supports Google Material icons (900+ icons)
- Supports Bootstrap 4 components
- Compatible Browsers: Latest IE, Latest Chrome, Latest Firefox, Latest Safari
Theme SupportIf you would like to report theme bugs and issues, please email us at email@example.com.
No, our theme licences are NOT subscription-based. They’re perpetual to the specific Moodle theme version.
For example, if you bought a theme license for Moodle 4.0, your license is valid for Moodle version 4.0 forever. You can use the theme on a Moodle 4.0 site as long as you like. You will also get free theme updates (incl. bug fixes and improvements) and support for Moodle 4.0.
If you’d like to upgrade your Moodle site from version 4.0 to a higher version in the future (eg. Moodle 4.1/4.2/4.3) you will have the option to upgrade your current theme license. A small license upgrade fee will apply so you don’t need to pay for the full license price for a higher version again.
Upgrading is completely optional and you can choose when to upgrade. Our flexible pricing model allows your organisation to “Pay As You Need“. Most of our customers upgrade their Moodle sites and themes every 1-3 years.
Site administration > Appearance > Themes > Material Boost
- Download the theme zip file
- Extract the /gourmet_boost/ folder and the files.
- Upload the /gourmet_boost/ folder to your hosting server’s Moodle theme directory:
Your Moodle installation > theme > gourmet_boost
- Log into your Moodle site as an admin, and navigate to the theme selector:
Settings > Site administration > Appearance > Themes > Theme selector
- Click “use theme” next to the Gourmet Boost theme to activate
Moodle v4.0 ONLY
- Added support for the most popular Moodle course format plugins.
- Initial Release
Moodle v3.11 ONLY
- Initial Release