Herald Boost – Premium Theme for Moodle™ LMS Platform
Herald Boost is a premium Moodle LMS theme perfect for colleges, universities, businesses and government organisations. It’s built based on Moodle’s core theme Boost and comes with 4 preset colour schemes. You can change the primary theme colour easily via the theme settings page to meet your branding needs. This theme uses the latest Bootstrap 4 framework so you can also use Bootstrap’s various components in your course design.
Configuring the theme is very easy and straightforward – just follow the instructions on the theme settings page. All of the theme related sections on the landing page can be turned on/off so you can choose the best combination for your own site.
You can contact us to request a purchase link.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We confidently offer a 100% money-back guarantee with all of our Moodle themes. If you decide you don’t want to use it and email us why within 30 days of buying, we promise you a full refund – no questions asked!
- Theme Version: v8.0 (Moodle 4.1) | v7.1 (Moodle 4.0)
- Compatibility: Moodle 4.1 & Moodle 4.0
- Last updated: 2022-11-28
- Theme Parents: Moodle Boost Theme
- Based on Moodle’s core theme Boost
- Responsive design
- 4 colour presets (switch via theme settings)
- Custom brand colour
- Custom logo
- Custom menus
- User menu
- Boost navigation
- Frontpage alert
- Frontpage hero slideshow (add up to 4 slides | adjustable slide height)
- Frontpage featured blocks (add up to 8 blocks)
- Frontpage benefits section (add up to 6 items)
- Frontpage testimonials section (add up to 6 items)
- Frontpage video section (add YouTube/Vimeo video)
- Frontpage partners/press section (add up to 6 logos)
- Frontpage social media section
- Header widget areas
- Footer widget areas
- Footer content blocks (3 blocks) (example code)
- Page “back-to-top” link
- Custom SCSS/CSS
- Custom icons for course activities and files
- Supports popular Moodle course format plugins: Tiles Format, Grid Format, Collapsed Topics, Onetopic Format, Edwiser Course Formats, Pop up activities
- Supports Moodle Static Pages Plugin
- Supports Moodle social logins (Facebook/Google/Linkedin/Microsoft)
- Supports Moodle Atto plugins (Full screen and Templates)
- Supports Moodle Level Up! Plugin
- Google analytics
- Supports FontAwesome v4.7.0 icons (600+ icons)
- Supports Google Material icons (900+ icons)
- Supports Bootstrap 4 components
- Compatible Browsers: Latest IE, Latest Chrome, Latest Firefox, Latest Safari
Theme SupportIf you would like to report theme bugs and issues, please email us at email@example.com.
No, our theme licences are NOT subscription-based. They’re perpetual to the specific Moodle theme version.
For example, if you bought a theme license for Moodle 4.0, your license is valid for Moodle version 4.0 forever. You can use the theme on a Moodle 4.0 site as long as you like. You will also get free theme updates (incl. bug fixes and improvements) and support for Moodle 4.0.
If you’d like to upgrade your Moodle site from version 4.0 to a higher version in the future (eg. Moodle 4.1/4.2/4.3) you will have the option to upgrade your current theme license. A small license upgrade fee will apply so you don’t need to pay for the full license price for a higher version again.
Upgrading is completely optional and you can choose when to upgrade. Our flexible pricing model allows your organisation to “Pay As You Need“. Most of our customers upgrade their Moodle sites and themes every 1-3 years.
Site administration > Appearance > Themes > Herald Boost
- Download the theme zip file
- Extract the /herald_boost/ folder and the files.
- Upload the /herald_boost/ folder to your hosting server’s Moodle theme directory:
Your Moodle installation > theme > herald_boost
- Log into your Moodle site as an admin, and navigate to the theme selector:
Settings > Site administration > Appearance > Themes > Theme selector
- Click “use theme” next to the Herald Boost theme to activate
Moodle v4.1 ONLY
- Initial Release
Moodle v4.0 ONLY
- Added support for the most popular Moodle course format plugins.
- Initial Release
Moodle v3.11 ONLY
- Initial Release
- Twitter Bootstrap 4
- Moodle Boost Theme (Theme parents)
- Google Material Icons
- Google Fonts
- Images – MIKI Yoshihito, Mattia Marziali and Omarukai | Image license:Creative Commons 2.0 license (All images are shown for demonstration purposes only)
- User profile images – uifaces.com