Gourmet Boost – Premium Theme for Moodle™ LMS Platform
Gourmet Boost is a premium Moodle LMS theme perfect for colleges or universities. The landing page has all the essential elements for promoting your e-learning portal and courses. The overall design is clean and professional and especially tailored for higher education Moodle sites. It’s built based on Moodle’s core theme Boost and comes with 4 preset colour schemes. You can easily pick own colour scheme by overriding the default branding colour.
This theme uses the latest Bootstrap 4 framework so there are plenty of handy Bootstrap components you can use within your Moodle site.
You can contact us to request a purchase link.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We confidently offer a 100% money-back guarantee with all of our Moodle themes. If you decide you don’t want to use it and email us why within 30 days of buying, we promise you a full refund – no questions asked!
- Theme Version: v8.0 (Moodle 4.1) | v7.1 (Moodle 4.0)
- Compatibility: Moodle 4.1 & 4.0
- Last updated: 2022-11-28
- Theme Parents: Moodle Boost Theme
- Based on Moodle’s core theme Boost
- Responsive design
- 4 colour presets (switch via theme settings)
- Custom brand colour
- Custom logo
- Custom menus
- User menu
- Boost navigation
- Frontpage alert
- Frontpage hero slideshow (add up to 6 slides)
- Frontpage CTA section
- Frontpage featured blocks (add up to 6 blocks)
- Frontpage testimonials section (add up to 6 items)
- Frontpage partners/press section (add up to 6 logos)
- Header social media links
- Header widget areas
- Header phone and email area
- Footer widget areas
- Footer content blocks (3 blocks) (example code)
- Page “back-to-top” link
- Custom SCSS/CSS
- Custom icons for course activities and files
- Supports popular Moodle course format plugins: Tiles Format, Grid Format, Collapsed Topics, Onetopic Format, Edwiser Course Formats, Pop up activities
- Supports Moodle Static Pages Plugin
- Supports Moodle social logins (Facebook/Google/Linkedin/Microsoft)
- Supports Moodle Atto plugins (Full screen and Templates)
- Supports Moodle Level Up! Plugin
- Google analytics
- Supports FontAwesome v4.7.0 icons (600+ icons)
- Supports Google Material icons (900+ icons)
- Supports Bootstrap 4 components
- Compatible Browsers: Latest IE, Latest Chrome, Latest Firefox, Latest Safari
Theme SupportIf you would like to report theme bugs and issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, our theme licences are NOT subscription-based. They’re perpetual to the specific Moodle theme version.
For example, if you bought a theme license for Moodle 4.0, your license is valid for Moodle version 4.0 forever. You can use the theme on a Moodle 4.0 site as long as you like. You will also get free theme updates (incl. bug fixes and improvements) and support for Moodle 4.0.
If you’d like to upgrade your Moodle site from version 4.0 to a higher version in the future (eg. Moodle 4.1/4.2/4.3) you will have the option to upgrade your current theme license. A small license upgrade fee will apply so you don’t need to pay for the full license price for a higher version again.
Upgrading is completely optional and you can choose when to upgrade. Our flexible pricing model allows your organisation to “Pay As You Need“. Most of our customers upgrade their Moodle sites and themes every 1-3 years.
Site administration > Appearance > Themes > Gourmet Boost
- Download the theme zip file
- Extract the /gourmet_boost/ folder and the files.
- Upload the /gourmet_boost/ folder to your hosting server’s Moodle theme directory:
Your Moodle installation > theme > gourmet_boost
- Log into your Moodle site as an admin, and navigate to the theme selector:
Settings > Site administration > Appearance > Themes > Theme selector
- Click “use theme” next to the Gourmet Boost theme to activate
Moodle v4.1 ONLY
- Initial Release
Moodle v4.0 ONLY
- Added support for the most popular Moodle course format plugins.
- Initial Release
Moodle v3.11 ONLY
- Initial Release