Single Application License
(For Mahara 19.04)
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We confidently offer a 100% money-back guarantee with all of our Moodle/Mahara themes. If you decide you don’t want to use it and email us why within 30 days of buying, we promise you a full refund – no questions asked!
Need a matching Moodle theme?
Check out our responsive Moodle theme “Gourmet Boost”.
- Theme Version: v5.0 (2019-05-14)
- Compatibility: Mahara 19.04
- Theme Parents: Raw Theme
- Design: Matches our Moodle theme “Gourmet Boost”
- Layout: Responsive
- Colour Schemes: 4 (Blue | Green | Purple | Red)
- Columns: 2
- Menu Options: Mahara normal menu & Mahara dropdown menu
- Site logo: can be replaced – you can replace “site-logo.png” (groove/images/site-logo.png) with your custom logo
- Custom CSS: You can add your custom css in customcss.css (groove/style/customcss.css) to override the default theme CSS
- Compatible Browsers: Latest IE, Latest Chrome, Latest Firefox, Latest Safari
- Download the theme zip file
- Extract the /groove/ folder and the files.
- Upload the /groove/ folder to your hosting server’s Mahara theme directory:
Your Mahara installation > theme >
- Log into your Mahara site as an admin, and navigate to the theme selector option:
Administration > Configure site > Site options > Site settings > Theme > groove
- Click “Update site options” to activate.
If you would like to report theme bugs and issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase receipt.
Please note: theme support does not include client-specific customisations and installations.
2019-05-14: v5.0 (Mahara 19.04)
- Initial Release for Mahara v19.04
2019-01-10: v4.0 (Mahara 18.10)
- Updated the theme to work with Mahara 18.10
2018-02-06: v3.0 (Mahara 18.04)
- Initial Release for Mahara v18.04
2018-02-06: v2.1 (Mahara 17.10)
- Updated the theme to work with Mahara 17.10
- Initial Release for Mahara v17.10
2016-07-31: v1.2 (Mahara 16.04/16.10)
- Bug fixes
- Affected folder:
groove > templates > header > head.tpl
- Minor improvements
- Bug fixes
- Initial Release