Horizon – Responsive Mahara Theme
Single Application License: $129 | Multiple Applications License: $499
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We confidently offer a 100% money-back guarantee with all of our Moodle/Mahara themes. If you decide you don’t want to use it and email us why within 30 days of buying, we promise you a full refund – no questions asked!
Need a matching Moodle theme?
Check out our responsive Moodle theme “Herald”.
- Requires: Mahara 17.04
- Theme Version: 2.0
- Design: Matches our Moodle theme “Herald”
- Layout: Responsive
- Colour Schemes: 4 (Aqua | Blue | Green | Purple)
- Columns: 2
- Menu Options: Mahara normal menu & Mahara dropdown menu
- Site logo: can be replaced – you can replace “site-logo.png” (horizon/images/site-logo.png) with your custom logo
- Custom CSS: You can add your custom css in customcss.css (horizon/style/customcss.css) to override the default theme CSS
- Compatible Browsers: IE10+, Latest Chrome, Latest Firefox, Latest Safari
- Download the theme zip file
- Extract the /horizon/ folder and the files.
- Upload the /horizon/ folder to your hosting server’s Mahara theme directory:
Your Mahara installation > theme >
- Log into your Mahara site as an admin, and navigate to the theme selector option:
Administration > Configure site > Site options > Site settings > Theme > horizon
- Click “Update site options” to activate.
If you would like to report theme bugs and issues, please email us at email@example.com with your purchase receipt.
Please note: theme support does not include client-specific customisations and installations.
- Initial release for Mahara 17.04
31/07/2016: v1.2 (Mahara 16.04/16.10)
- Bug fixes
- Affected folder:
horizon > templates > header > head.tpl
- Minor improvements
- Bug fixes
- Initial Release